Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

// , ,

March 17, 2012

Ugh! Today was a weird day! Today was St. Patrick's Day, but we didn't do anything special. I did decide that I was going to get my hair cut. I got it cut in the afternoon and the young (yes....young) lady who cut my hair did a....well, she did a horrible job! I asked for a trim, layers and framing around my face. All she did was cut about an inch off! Then she put POUNDS and POUNDS of products in my hair that made is smell and feel AWFUL! I knew it was going to be bad in about the middle of the cut so I tried to get out of there as fast as I could with as little damage as possible! I walked out the door and put my hair up, and as soon as I got home I got in the shower and washed all those nasty products out of my hair! Even Jeff (who is way too kind) said my hair looked horrible! So I called and told them that I got the worst hair cut of my life there! The owner asked if I wanted to come back and at first I was like NO! Why would I, but I decided to go back and get them to fix it. How often do I get to go somewhere by myself and do something for myself. The lady that cut my hair this time was the same one that cut it last summer! I loved her, but couldn't find her card! I was so glad it was her! She fixed my hair and now it actually looks like it got cut! When I got home Jeff was starting to cook dinner. He knew I had been really upset about my hair and was trying to make me feel better! How sweet! This picture was taken during scripture reading time before bed. I was holding Hazel and Ian wanted to sit with me too. It was a VERY sweet moment being able to rock both my babies at the same time! Sorry you can't really tell my hair is cut because I didn't really fix it. I was trying to let it recover from all the products in it earlier today!

Leave a Reply