Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

// ,

March 7, 2012

Today was a very, very weird day. I woke up at around 8, before both babies so I got quite a relaxing start to the day. Nice, calm, breakfast and even a shower! Hazel didn't wake up until 11:30!! I was going to get together with the yoga mommies, but it was "baby sleep-in day" so that didn't exactly happen. By the time Hazel woke up and was fed, Ian was still not awake!! I made myself a great lunch and Hazel and I had great Mommy-daughter time. I could tell she loved having my undivided attention. I let Ian sleep because he has been having trouble getting to sleep at nap time and bedtime. I've always been told "never wake a sleeping baby" and that's a rule I live by! I did check on him obsessively every 20 minutes or so just to make sure he was ok. I finally had to wake him up at 3:35PM!! I had a meeting with our pastor at 5:00 and knew it would take a while to get around. I could not even believe he slept in soooo much and that I had to break my rule and wake him up finally. Ian was REALLY hungry when he woke up....I mean teenage boy hungry! We finally headed to the church where Jeff was supposed to meet us (so he could watch the babies while I met with Frank) and I happen to pull out behind him and follow him all the way to church! (that was kinda cool) The meeting with our pastor went very well and I came away very encouraged and confident about our church and the Godly way our pastor is leading us. After the meeting we had First Wednesday Worship. This picture was taken at the meal before worship. I was so excited that Hazel fell asleep on me because she never does. (that's Jeff's super power!)

Leave a Reply