Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

// ,

March 11, 2012

Today was easy to sum up: Breakfast, Church, Lunch, Nap, Cleaning, Neighborhood Group. Today was Neighborhood group day AND we had to provide food so it was a busy day! We had spaghetti because our pregnant friend was craving it (and whose to deny a prego her cravings....I was there...twice..I remember!) We then had music night where Paul, Jr and later, Jeff played guitar and we sang worship songs together. It was fun. I was a little bummed that I couldn't sing because I had no voice (it was a victim of the wonderful weather) This picture is of Jeff and Jr playing guitar at the very end of the night. Yes, Jeff straightened his hair. He was so excited about doing that and he just loves the way he looks when it is straight. He's a funny guy! I think it looks good when it's straight, but maybe not as much as Jeff likes it!

Leave a Reply