Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

// ,

February 22, 2012

Today was another rough day! It was such a beautiful day outside that I thought we should get outside and do something. So all morning I prepared a picnic lunch for Ian and I. After Ian got done watching Sesame Street we headed to the park close to our house. We laid a blanket down and started eating lunch. Hazel got hungry just about the time we sat down so I fed her while Ian ate. It went downhill from there! Hazel wanted to feed the entire time, I was starving and Ian didn't want to eat, he just wanted to play! The adventure ended with him throwing wood chips and hitting Hazel in the head because he was mad. We promptly left and Ian went down for a nap. When Jeff got home we tried the park again with both of us and it was much more pleasant! Today is Ash Wednesday and I really wish we could have made it to the Ash Wednesday service, but sometimes a family trip to the park and an early bedtime is what needs to happen. This picture is of Ian and Jeff swinging on the swings. Ian really like it when Jeff swung with him!

Leave a Reply