Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

//

March 21, 2012

Today was pretty normal for us at home during the day. Ian has had trouble napping still and gets really tired and grumpy...poor kid! (and poor mommy!) Hazel has been going through a growth spurt too, but considering that and Ian's grumpiness it wasn't TOO bad of a day. This picture is of Ian at nap time. He is very particular about his stuffed animals at nap time. He insists that they be tucked in next to him...all four of them. None can be missing! It's amazing how much he says without even talking! This evening I got to teach the junior high at youth again! (I took a break when Hazel was born) I LOVE that group of youth! They are amazing, asking questions, being genuine and listening. I didn't realize how much I missed them until I got back to teaching them!

Leave a Reply