Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 2 comments

// , ,

January 28, 2012

Today was such a fun day! Not only did it start out great with everyone sleeping in, but my family came to see us! It seems like every time I talk to my family, I always ask them when they are going to come and visit! I miss them and I want to make sure they get to see as much of Ian and Hazel as possible! Ian got so spoiled today and he loved it! My mom brought him some cool board books a collection of fun, children's songs! He loves the books and I cannot wait to use the songs to sing and play with him! We went out to eat at Braum's for lunch. While everyone else ate ice cream, Ian and I split a cup of lime sherbert! That was fun! We then came back home and Ian played with blocks and books with Grandpa (or Gpa is what I like to call him), Legos with Gigi, and bowling with Aunt Vickie (did you catch the Parent Trap reference?) Hazel slept for most of the day. Yup, no more hourly feedings. I guess her growth spurt passed! After Ian's nap was officially skipped and everyone was getting hungry for dinner, we decided to try out the brand new Applebee's in Saginaw. It got our approval! Yum! This picture was taken at Applebee's. Ian got to sit in between Gigi and Gpa and that was so much fun! He had a blast wiggling and driving my dad crazy! (that's what you get for ordering BBQ ribs with a toddler in your lap!) There was a baby about Hazel's size in the booth behind us. It was so weird...they looked alike! I went over to the mom and talked with her and she noticed it too! The little girl was 7 weeks old (just a week older than Hazel) and her name was Jacie. She was so cute! They had an older daughter about the age of Ian. It was cool to talk to them and it was totally weird that our babies looked so much alike! She had just as much hair as Hazel did!

2 Responses so far.

  1. Just because I went to school for over 22 years doesn't mean that I want my grandchildren calling me Grade Point Average! :^)

  2. Wow that was a fun trip to Applebees! Grilled Tilapia is amazing :D

Leave a Reply