Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

// ,

March 5, 2012

Today was a rough Monday. Hazel was pretty fussy all day and that makes for a hard day for Mom. Ian has been trouble napping as well so that just gives me something else to worry about. They both did eventually fall asleep in the late afternoon and give me a little bit of a break...which was very nice of them. In fact, they were both still asleep when Jeff got home. So Jeff mowed the lawn (no pictures this time) and I actually cooked dinner! I cooked stuffed bell peppers and they were GOOD! They both woke up around the same time (which happened to be dinner time) So dinner was not too smooth. This picture is of Jeff trying to soothe Hazel during dinner. The outfit she is in is one that we got at the sale yesterday. It was so cute I just HAD to see what it would look like on her!

Leave a Reply