Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

//

February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day! I kinda wish this day was less hard, but we made it through! Today was the day of the Epic Toddler Fit! I made myself and Ian pancakes for breakfast. They were super yummy! We each ate two BIG, FLUFFY pancakes. After two I was full and Ian wanted more. He has been overeating so I told him that was enough...and IT began! at approximately 10:15 Ian started a fit that would NEVER END! It woke Hazel up....several times, and gave me a headache that I felt the effects of for the rest of the day! Finally at around 11 he calmed down. This picture is of Ian learning what time out is after throwing and hitting. He understood he had to stay on the couch but cried and SCREAMED for 45 min! Oh the JOYS of motherhood! I put him down for a nap WAY early because it was obvious he was tired. So Hazel and I got a little time for girl time, but some mommy down time was not in the schedule...dern! After Jeff got home I headed to youth. The service was completely amazing! It's amazing what God can do when the youth (and adults) recognize, and accept His presence and freely worship him, unrestrained. It was beautiful! Youth also involved mudpies and cake, but we won't talk about that. Afterwards we went to Cici's with a small group and had a good time trying weird pizza. I tried out a Hamburger pizza that tasted exactly like a hamburger and NOTHING like a pizza...it was so weird! Good, but weird! I headed home because I felt so bad leaving Jeff with the kids for so long. Especially knowing that Hazel does not take a bottle and is very upset that I am not home! Jeff did force enough milk down her to make her happy. He really is the best husband! He let me have some downtime and do what I want to do. That's great!

Leave a Reply