Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

// ,

March 2, 2012

Yay! Today is Friday! This picture was actually taken at 2:30AM-ish so it could technically be Thursday's picture, but it was really taken on today! Jeff let me have some time to myself (how sweet) I noticed no noises coming from our bedroom. So I went in to check on them, and this is what I found! It is so sweet. I love the look of pure security and trust on her face as she lays next to Daddy! I totally teared up! Anyways...Today nothing really eventful took place. It was pretty much a day to plan and prep for tomorrow. Tomorrow all the adult youth leaders are headed to Glen Lake Camp for a mini-retreat and group building session. I am excited, but very nervous about how its going to work out with Hazel needing to eat every two hours or so! Jeff was originally going to go with us and take the kiddos but he decided it would be best to stay home and try to feed Hazel bottles....Uh...she does NOT take bottles!

Leave a Reply