Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

//

March 6, 2012

Today was better than Monday (what Tuesdays AREN'T?!) The weather is starting to do some crazy things and both Jeff and I woke up with stuffy noses and congestion. Yay, spring allergy season has begun. I'm so excited! Ian woke up pretty late this morning and he was pretty grumpy. I think that whole playing instead of napping thing is catching up with him. I fed him breakfast and he was so exhausted I put him down for a nap around12:30. He fell asleep almost right away and stayed asleep until Jeff got home! He woke up VERY hungry (and grumpy because he was hungry) So he was very happy to help us prepare dinner. In this picture he is stirring the bean soup that we were cooking. Later after the kids went to bed Jeff and I played a mean game of Scrabble...and by mean I mean that I won so badly it was almost mean! Haha!!

Leave a Reply