Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

// , ,

February 26, 2012

Today is Sunday! My mom spent the night with us because of our date we had the night before. my mom and I got up early enough to go to the store and get breakfast food for everyone before the rest of the house woke up. We went to church...and actually got there on time! Frank has started a series on marriage that I am excited about! After church we visited, ate lunch at Burger King and finished cleaning the house. Well, Mom "occupied" the kids while we cleaned...poor mom! ;) Mom left in the late afternoon and I think Jeff and I were more sad to see her go than Ian! (and Ian LOVES his Gigi!) Later that night we had neighborhood group at our house. We ate, visited and talked about the roles of the husband and wife in marriage. It was a great conversation. This picture was taken after everyone left. Jeff pulled out his guitar and played it for me and the kids. As you can tell, Ian loved it and was very excited! Hazel seemed to enjoy the music. It was sweet watching him play for them! I think I am going to start a music night where we play guitars and sing as a family! I think that would be fun!

Leave a Reply