Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

// ,

February 27, 2012

Today was pretty refreshing for a Monday, believe it or not! I spent most of the day with JR running church errands. He called me during breakfast and wanted to know if we would join him in going to the conference office. I was so excited to show Hazel off to MaDora! We stopped by, right at lunch time, and had to come back. We went out to eat at Chipotle and I was so proud of the kids. They were well behaved! We then went back to the conference office so JR could drop off his VERY late CTCYM group registration form. MaDora was very exited to actually see and meet Hazel! I felt bad that Hazel wasn't too happy because she was hungry, but was excited to show her off! When we finally got back home it was nap time! When Jeff got home we ate dinner and watched the Daytona 500. Ian loved all the cars (my Uncle Kenny would be proud) It had been postponed because of weather the day before. Then there was a horrible wreck that caused an explosion and huge delay and then I fell asleep! I was so disappointed because I love watching them wreck! This picture was taken this evening. Hazel was just talking and smiling at Jeff. They were so deep in conversation I don't know if they even noticed I took the picture!

Leave a Reply