Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

//

February 5, 2012

Today (Sunday) was full of sickness, smiles and the Super Bowl! Ian came down with a cold yesterday so Hazel and I went to church by ourselves. I wanted to keep her out of the house as long as possible because I really don't want her to get sick! At church I was showing one of the youth her outfit (that she had bought for Hazel) and Hazel looked up at her and smiled! It was her first intentional smile! It was so cute! Later this evening we watched the Super Bowl...not that I really cared whether the Giants or Patriots won (because I don't like either team!) but it was a fun game to watch. The day ended with this picture...me trying to capture another smile from Hazel. This picture isn't that great, I really wanted to get a picture of her in her outfit, but that just didn't happen. Hazel went to bed with the sniffles...and I was freaking out about her getting sick!

Leave a Reply