Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

//

February 15, 2012

Today was such a beautiful day that we spent most of it outside! After Ian watched Sesame Street we headed to the park to have a picnic and play on the playground. We had lots of fun! We met a little boy named Raylynn and his mom, Candy. He was about 14mo old and so cute! The mom was really cool and nice too. They come to the park a lot and Ian seemed to have a great time with him so I hope we meet up again! After we got back and Ian took his nap, Jeff took him outside to play in the backyard. He, again, had a great time and so did Jeff. I wanted to get a picture of Ian at the playground, but I was too busy. This picture is of Ian playing in the back yard later in the afternoon. (Yes, I know, crack kills!) He loves collecting rocks and I think that is what he is doing here. Tonight was also the first night I went to youth without Miss Hazel (and Jeff's first turn flying solo with both kids) Jeff said Hazel did good and I had fun with the youth!

Leave a Reply