Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

//

February 28, 2012

Today was a typical day at the house with the kids. Ian actually behaved quite well today. I really think it was because I was able to give him more attention. Hazel was not too high maintenance today so I was able to give Ian more attention and I think that helped! Ian has not been taking good naps and I think that is contributing to his misbehavior, but he had a good nap today! This picture I took while Ian was napping. This was Hazel's tummy time today! I absolutely LOVE this picture and everything about it: the look on her face, the position of her head and hands, the drool in a perfect icicle, and those stunning eyes! I had to edit and make the picture as beautiful as the baby in it! She had so much fun talking to me as I was taking her picture!

Leave a Reply