Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

// ,

March 24, 2012

Today started early...even though we overslept! We stayed the night with my parents' so that we could support them as they ran the Baylor Bearathon half marathon. For those of you non-runners that is 13.1 miles! Yup, my parent's are super! I made signs for both my mom and dad for Ian to hold up as they ran by! This picture is of Ian holding up the sign I made for my dad. I thought he would enjoy the humor in it. There is kind of an inside joke about this sign, but its kinda hard to explain. Victoria says she hates the "pity clap" that people give the slow runners and the comment "just finish" usually follows. It is really funny when my mom and Victoria imitate those people! It was fun to see my parents run and motivates me to get back into shape too! After the race we gathered up everything and everyone and headed back to Fort Worth. My family came up with us because of Hazel's baptism tomorrow. Jeff grilled steaks and my mom, sister and I hung some of the pictures and decor on the bare walls in our house...finally!

Leave a Reply