Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

// ,

March 14, 2012

Today was the second day (or third if you count Monday evening) at my parent's house. We really should have left last night. I didn't sleep a wink and Hazel didn't get to sleep until 2AM! On the upside of that, I finished reading the first Hunger Games book....and am still deciding whether I liked it or not. We didn't do much today but hang out, talk and (of course) eat. We finally left after dinner to go home. Which was several hours AFTER we wanted to leave, but that's the story of our lives with two little ones. This picture is of Hazel cuddled up with my uncle Greg or "Uncle Poppop" (or however you spell it) This is just the cutest picture! Ian and Hazel had a great time with my aunt and uncle...well so did Jeff and I of course! It was really great to see them!

Leave a Reply