Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

// , ,

March 10, 2012

Today was a fun day for me. Jeff let me have a little bit of a break and go shopping for a while. Now, I'm not talking shopping for myself, just generic grocery shopping. I actually enjoy it when I get to go by myself. I went to Sprouts and picked up lots of fresh produce (its so cheap and GREAT quality) and some much needed vitamins. I also went to Hobby Lobby for baby shower invitations for a friend, and secretly stopped by Half Price Books to look around. I bought a book for Jeff and I to read together. It's called The Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborne. After I finally got home, I cooked us a WONDERFUL chicken stir fry with a wild rice bedding...OH GOODNESS it was good! After dinner we had a family jam session! Jeff got out his Les Paul and played for me and the kids. Hazel absolutely LOVED it! Every time Jeff stopped playing she would cry and cry, but when he started back up she would stop and just stare at him. It was sooo cute! This picture is of Jeff playing to both babies! Hazel is just mesmerized by it and Ian want's to play like Daddy. (we need to get him a guitar!) 

Leave a Reply