Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

// ,

February 10, 2012

Today is my favorite day....FRIDAY! We were pretty lazy during the day today, but when Jeff got home we went to the store to get some things I forgot yesterday when I went with the kids. Jeff grilled steaks and zucchini which is like my favorite meal! After Ian was down for the night (which wasn't hard because he had a hard time taking a nap today) I went on a crazy Pinterest recipe binge! I made some peanut butter granola with chocolate chips and started making some apple butter (it has to cook in the crock pot for like 16 hours!) It was fun to get my creative juices flowing again because I haven't had time before this! Now to the picture! This picture is of Jeff changing Hazel's diaper. He is such a wonderful father and husband. When he gets home from work, he really tries to help me out and give me a break some time during the night. He does a great job and it is so neat to watch him love on his babies! I can really tell he loves his family and I am very blessed to have him!

Leave a Reply