Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

// , , ,

Januart 14, 2012


Today was such a fun, beautiful day! One of the best Saturdays I have had in while. It was nice enough outside for Ian and I to play in the backyard with Titan for a while (we left Daddy and Hazel inside to have some father-daughter time) All three of us had a great time outside! In this picture Ian is showing me where Titan's ear is! In the afternoon my long-time friend from middle school and high school and her boyfriend (also named Jeff) came to visit! We sat and chatted for a long time while both babies slept....yes, you read that right, BOTH Ian and Hazel were asleep at the same time! They brought presents for both Ian and Hazel! Jillian picked out the most ADORABLE clothes for both of them and I cannot wait to dress them in their new outfits! On top of all the spoiling that she did, she cooked us dinner! They cooked these wonderful Italian nachos that were oh, so yummy! It was sooooo wonderful to see them again and it really makes me miss seeing Jillian (and her Jeff) and her family! I know it is one picture a day, but today was so good that I thought that two pictures was appropriate! All in all, WONDERFUL day!

Leave a Reply