Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

//

February 6, 2012

Today was an unusual day. Jeff and I decided it was a good idea for him to stay home from work and help me take care of the sick kids. We have been trying to keep Ian and Hazel away from each other so that Hazel doesn't get sick. Last night she was so sniffly and gunky I was very scared she was getting sick so I am glad Jeff stayed home. Hazel and I went to the birth center to pick up an herbal tincture that is supposed to help with cold and congestion (and that's safe for the wee ones). That kept us out of the house for a while too. Ian seemed to be feeling better because he was playing and bugging Jeff all day. The day ended with grilled chicken, steamed asparagus and mashed potatoes! This picture is of Ian in the bath tub right before bed. I'm pretty sure it's his favorite time of day/night! Bath time is Jeff's job and they both seem to enjoy the playtime (and hopefully Ian actually gets bathed in the process!)

Leave a Reply