Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

// ,

February 3, 2012

Today is Friday (did I mention that I love Fridays!) Today was a fun day and I wish I had a better picture to represent the day. Ian, Hazel and I went up to Jeff's work today and ate lunch with him! Our friends Gasten and Brady came and ate too. It was a lot of fun! After Jeff got home (and Ian woke up from his insanely long nap) we headed to Jeff's parent's house for Anna's birthday party. There were tons of people there! Ian had a blast, but I think it was a little overwhelming for Hazel (teenage girls are loud!) When we finally got home (way past bedtime!) we did our nightly routine. Which is where this picture comes in. Every night we (usually Jeff) reads a story from the Beginner's Bible to Ian and then we say a prayer from the prayer book that my mom got us. This is a picture of Jeff reading Ian a Bible story. It is our favorite time and Ian loves to pray! (and I LOVE that he loves to pray!)

Leave a Reply