Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

//

2012 is here!

So I see a lot of my friends are participating in project 365 for the year 2012. I really had no idea what it was! I just thought it would be a lot of fun to take a picture every day for the year 2012 and post it in a blog! I am excited to look back on what happened in 2012 at the end of the year. My blog is appropriately named Lamoureux Project 366 (since it is a leap year!) I hope you enjoy my pictures as much as I love taking them! So here it goes!

January 1, 2012
Today we drove to Hillsboro to pick up Ian from my parents. He stayed a few days with them so that Jeff and I could get a little break and Ian got a little extra attention. Getting a new baby sister is hard and he needed a lot of attention that was hard to give with a brand new newborn! This was Ian's first stay away from both Mommy and Daddy! My parents said he did great, and Jeff and I survived too! This trip was also Hazel's first road trip...she slept all the way there and most of the way back! I am so blessed to have great kids!

Leave a Reply