Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

// ,

February 14, 2012

Today is Valentine's Day. I have never been a fan of Valentine's Day so today was not too exciting on that end. The babies took a nap at the same time so I got a little bit of a break, which was nice. I had to wake both of them up so we could go to our 8 week postpartum appointment with Ann and Michele! I was excited and sad at the same time. I was excited to see how big Hazel is and how small I am! Hazel now weighs 11 pounds 15 ounces! She's such a little chunker and I love it! I am down quite a bit of weight too! I am now only 13 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight! I just wish my jeans would fit...darn hips! Everything looks good and both of us are healthy. yay! We had so much fun with them just talking and loving on both Ian and Hazel. It made me really sad when we had to leave, knowing it is our last appointment. I promised to go eat lunch with them sometime, and not be a stranger. They both said they hope we decide to have more babies so they can see us for more prenatals...how funny! I love them both and am so blessed and thankful for all they have done to help bring Hazel into the world peacefully and healthy! This picture is of Hazel and I snuggling at the end of the day. She was having trouble falling asleep so I laid in bed with her. I love moments like these!

Leave a Reply