Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

//

February 18, 2012

Today was a pretty awful day for me to be honest! Jeff went with his dad to go watch Motocross races at Cowboy Stadium. I am really glad he got to go because he doesn't do very much at all with out the kids or me. So it was good for him to get out of the house for a while. On the other hand, that meant I was stuck at home with the kids on a cold, rainy Saturday. Ian went COMPLETELY BONKERS! He acted so badly I was in tears and had to call Jeff before they even made it to the stadium!! He was hitting me, throwing things, not listening, and getting into stuff on purpose. I know this sounds like a normal 2 year old, but he moved WAY beyond a terrible two phase today. Today he got spanked...and it takes A LOT for me to warrant spanking. He was just as bad after his nap. The only thing that kept me from COMPLETELY losing it was my friend Mary-Margaret came over to see Hazel and hang out for a bit. She entertained Ian (as well as anyone could) and painted my nails! (minus my thumb of course) We watched Little Mermaid (and Ian throwing nail polish around the room) and tried to have fun. I was embarrassed by the way Ian acted today, and am worried he is going to act like this on a regular basis. So I'm off to do some parenting research because my children will NOT act like that! I put him to bed as soon as I could and Hazel and I had some RELAXING Mommy and Hazel time. That was when I took this picture. Miss Hazel is two months old today! (kinda wish it was a better day) This is the second in a series of pictures I am taking every month for the first year. I think I am going to put them all together and frame it as one picture after she turns one! Anyways, Jeff got home after 11 (GRRR!) and brought me Panda Express and a Coke Icee (yes, I'm nursing and had a coke Icee...the day was THAT bad!)

Leave a Reply