Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

// ,

February 23, 2012

Today was another rough day, but parts of it were fun. Today we were supposed to get together with my yoga friends and babies and go to the park (the day was beautiful...like 80+ degrees!) but a few of the babies got sick and it was just me and Karla (and the babies) We went to the park and had a picnic. It was completely insane trying to watch Ian on the playground and Hazel at the same time. I felt bad for Karla. I was totally inflicting my chaosness on her! She was really understanding though...I have such understanding friends! After the stressful day, and the babies in bed (well, Ian at least) Jeff cooked us pancakes and we had an inside picnic and played scrabble! It was lots of fun and a great stress reliever! By the way, I OWNED! This picture Jeff took to show off Hazel's super cute outfit!

Leave a Reply