Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

// ,

January 25, 2012

If you cannot tell from my picture, today was a pretty rough day for Mommy! This picture was taken during one of the few times Hazel was not crying. Ian had left his blocks out and I grabbed the blocks to spell "help me" as a joke to lighten the mood (its been a rough evening). Jeff thought it was so funny and grabbed the camera. He told me to give him "a look" and I kept cracking up. It was one of the moments of joy that we desperately needed this evening. I want to make it clear that I LOVE both of my children more than I can express, but the reality is that sometimes it's hard, sometimes it sucks and sometimes you have to step back and take a break. The good thing is that Ian was in a pretty good mood. Hazel, on the other hand, had a pretty rough day. She has fed every hour since 11AM. She has also been pretty fussy all day too. I really think that something I am eating is bothering her stomach. She has been spitting up and crying more. I feel so bad for her and just want to make it better. I have slowly started cutting dairy out of my diet because it seems to be one of the things that really bothers her tummy and her skin (slowly because its been hard for me to eliminate it all at once) So hopefully this will help her feel better and be a happier baby!

Leave a Reply