Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

//

January 24, 2012

Today was a really lazy day. I stayed up way too late last night working on Ian's felt board that I was exhausted. We were pretty lazy all day. Ian now intently watches Sesame Street every day at 11. I'm not a big fan of him watching TV, but I enjoy the break and it is educational so I don't feel as bad. Ian and Hazel did not take a nap at the same time today. I put Ian down for a nap and fed/comforted/cuddled with Hazel. The moment after she fell asleep and I got up to put her down...I mean THE EXACT MOMENT...Ian woke up from his nap. Oh well, the life of a stay-at-home mom of two little ones. So Ian and I played with his felt board and I made a few more vegetables for it. This picture was taken this evening. We were sitting in the middle of the living room floor (which is STILL clean!) reading! These peekaboo books are his favorite! He reads them every day!

Leave a Reply