Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

//

January 22, 2012

Today was an interesting day. We planned our entire day around going to the Fort Worth Stock Show and after getting the entire family fed, happy and packed in the car...well, lets just say it was an epic fail and we did not make it. Nothing catastrophic happened, it was just a series of unfortunate events (not as unfortunate as those books though!) So we headed back home and made a relaxing day out of it! (Which was awesome!) This evening we had our neighborhood group over at our house. This was the first one at our house and it was really cool to  be the host (plus it makes us keep our house clean!) We then watched the 49ers lose to the NY Giants in overtime (Ugh!) to make the Superbowl match up the Patriots vs Giants...two teams I could REALLY care less about! This pictures is inspired by a thing my dad and I saw on The Today Show where a lady takes pictures of her sleeping baby in different scenes. I thought the idea was so cool I had to try it! This was our first attempt, but I will be trying more creative scenes soon! Here is a link to the article and some of her pictures from her book called When My Baby Dreams. I totally wish I could have thought of this first, but oh well!

Leave a Reply