Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

//

January 18, 2012

Today Miss Hazel turns ONE MONTH OLD! Oh my goodness, how time flies! Hazel slept from 10PM-6AM for us last night! It was wonderful, but when she woke up this morning she was pretty grumpy and upset. She stayed that way for a LONG time and it was a really tough morning. Jeff had to take the big car because we seemed to have misplaced (hopefully not permanently) the keys to the Beetle and I was supposed to have a mommy date with my fellow yoga mommies! After the roughest morning ever, I called Jeff to come rescue me and being the wonderful husband he is willingly came home from work, took care of Ian and let me go to my mommy get-together. He's wonderful. The get together was so much fun! I got to see everyone's baby. I am not going to lie, I haven't seen a better looking group of babies...ever! Hazel and I had a great time! What better way to celebrate being one month old that to hang with other babies! This picture was taken after I got home. This outfit is one that Jillian got Hazel and I was so excited that it fit because it is sooooo cute! Happy one month birthday sweet baby girl!

Leave a Reply