Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

// ,

January 3, 2012

Today was Jeff's last day off before he had to return to work! SAD DAY! So we spent most of the day shopping and spending our Christmas money...well actually spending the kids' Christmas money. Here we are at Babies R Us. We bought each of them a toy and one item of clothing. Ian got a cool coat and a play mixing pot full of food. Hazel got a set of long sleeve onsies and a playmat!  This is me and Hazel in her Moby. Hazel and I both LOVE the Moby Wrap! She is so comfortable and warm and I can move around and do things, but still have her close! We ran out of time at Babies R Us because Hazel and I had our two week appointment! Hazel has gained a whole pound and a half and I have lost almost 20!! She now weighs 9lbs 6oz and I weigh...20lbs less! :)

Leave a Reply