Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

//

January 23, 2012

Today was a pretty great day, especially considering it is a Monday (and Mondays are usually hard!) Hazel slept in so Ian and I ate breakfast together. Hazel and Ian both took a nap at the same time (yes!) So I got to work on patterns for a felt board I am making for Ian. About the time Jeff got home we had Shelley, a family friend, come over to bring us food, bring Hazel a gift and of course see Hazel! She brought wonderful yummy eggplant/chicken/pasta parmesan! Then Ian and I went on a Mommy/son date to Hobby Lobby to pick up stuff to make his felt board. It was the first time I have left Hazel, but it was with Dad so it wasn't that big of a deal. When Ian and I got home Jeff's parents and sister were over to visit and finally open Anna's Christmas present. After the kids were asleep, Jeff and I got to relax and do what we want. I was able to make Ian's felt board! This picture is of me and the final product! I figured this is a great way for him to learn letters, numbers, colors, shapes, animals, fruits, vegetables, and the list goes on and on...I am so excited to show him it tomorrow! I also took pictures along the way and will be doing a how-to blog post on my grace.faith.dirt blog!

Leave a Reply