Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

// ,

January 12, 2012

Today was a pretty exciting day for us! Today was the first day I dared going out somewhere with both kids! I have been very nervous about doing this, but the fact that we had NO breakfast food in the house prompted this outing. By the time that Ian woke up and I got them both dressed and ready to go, it was no longer breakfast time, but lunch time. I piled the kids in the car and headed to Taco Bell where they promptly broke my heart by telling me they no longer had my favorite thing! (Chicken flatbread) So I went to Panda Express (drive thru) and quickly went home as Hazel was in a panic! This is a picture of Ian trying to unbuckle Hazel after we got home. He decided it was time for her to get out of the car seat. The rest of the day was boring and uneventful. When Jeff got home, he played with Hazel and then they both took a nap leaving Ian and I to fend for ourselves for the evening. It was actually kinda nice to spend some uninterrupted time with Ian though.

Leave a Reply