Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

//

March 28, 2012

This Bible verse was part of the youth message tonight. We have been talking about spiritual warfare and tonight it was very applicable! I, again, had my junior high youth tonight and they amazed me, yet again, with their depth and curiosity! I got to spend some quality time with them talking about Satan and temptation. At the end, I used Psalm 130:23-24, the verses in this picture as a prayer and prayed for the youth. After youth I got to hang out more with the youth and hear what was on their hearts. I was reminded tonight that teens now have a lot of serious, heavy, burdensome things that go on in their lives. My goal, my purpose is to be there for them; for advice, for venting, for listening, for hugs, for whatever they need so they know that they are loved

Leave a Reply