Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

//

April 6, 2012

Today is Good Friday AND the Texas Rangers Opening Day! After a really rough week my mom decided to come up today and help me out a little bit. She offered and I was not going to turn her down! We went out for lunch and then headed to Kohl's to look for Ian and myself something for Easter. This is when the chaos started! All my mom and I could do was laugh at how crazy it was. Ian was running up and down the aisles in between the clothes. My mom was literally running after him. He wasn't misbehaving, he just had a lot of energy and thought the toys were way more exciting than clothes. Then Hazel started crying, then it elevated to an angry cry/scream. She was getting hungry. She started this just as I had found some clothes for Ian and wanted to see how they would look. We did find Ian an adorable outfit, but there was no time for me to look. Later my mom stayed with the kids and I went to go look. They didn't have much and I got really frustrated. This evening we went to the Good Friday service at church. It is always one of my favorite services. I had to leave Hazel in the nursery for the very first time and I was a nervous wreck! She did fine, but I still didn't like leaving her in there! This picture is of Hazel in her Ranger's outfit! Ian, Hazel and I all had our Texas Rangers stuff on today (Jeff FORGOT!) This onsie I actually made for Ian the first year they made it to the world series and it fits Hazel perfectly. I think I need to add a red tutu to it though...make it more girly!

Leave a Reply