Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

//

April 5, 2012

Today was a pretty rough day. Actually it has been a really rough week! Hazel cried almost ALL day and Ian has been on this SUPER hyped up thing all week. By the time Jeff got home I was completely done. We headed out to the Maundy Thursday dinner at church and Hazel was just fine until the EXACT moment in which I got my food. Then she started screaming and demanded a 45minute feeding! I missed the whole dinner AND the scripture and everything about Jesus and the Last Supper and all that. I was pretty upset I missed it all. It probably wouldn't have made me so upset if my day hadn't been so bad. Today's picture is of the letters I painted for Hazel. I finished them up today and it was the best part of my day. I finally finished them and we can now put them up on her wall!

Leave a Reply