Lamoureux Project 366

// - -

// 0 comments

//

March 27, 2012

Today I, again, took caution to the wind! I turned off Sesame Street and decided we were going for a walk! I put Hazel in the SINGLE stroller and made Ian walk with me (such a horrible mom, I know!) We walked down to the neighborhood playground down the street. It was lots of fun and Ian enjoyed the swing (as you can tell from the picture) His wiggling during the swinging made me nervous. I swear he was going to to flip right out of there! We walked back...and I use the word "WE" very loosely! Ian got tired and I had to pick him up and carry him while pushing the stroller. That required a talent I did not know I had. Needless to say, Ian took a nice nap! After Jeff got home we went back up to the park to run. I ran a good two miles (with a slowed down pace) and it felt GREAT! Jeff ran a mile with the stroller (he's crazy!) He said it was just as much exercise as my two mile run. He's probably right!

Leave a Reply